Seven exceptional Customer Success professionals triumph in an international field of 400 nominees to win industry acclaim, peer recognition, and cash prizes
ChurnZero, a leading Customer Success platform, has announced the winners of its first CSM Appreciation Week awards, recognizing seven exceptional Customer Success managers (CSMs) from across the SaaS industry and around the world. The winners were decided by nearly 10,000 public votes from a field of 18 finalists, picked from 400 candidates nominated by their colleagues for their dedication, skills, and revenue-driving accomplishments in the field of CS.
Read More: ChurnZero Builds Momentum With Industry Awards And Accolades In Q2 2022
“We’re awed by the global response to CSM Appreciation Week,” says You Mon Tsang, CEO and co-founder, ChurnZero. “We’ve seen award nominations from CS teams everywhere from the USA to Ukraine; from the Netherlands to New Zealand. We’ve also seen an upswell in appreciation of the value that CSMs deliver. CSMs aren’t just coaches, advocates, and problem-solvers; they’re engines of growth and revenue for their companies. We congratulate and appreciate every winner, finalist, and nominee.”
Open to CS professionals from all industries and companies, the CSM Appreciation Week awards span six categories representing essential CS goals, traits, and skillsets. The categories, winners, and finalists are:
1: Growth Driver, sponsored by ESG.
Recognizes a CSM who delivers long-term growth and net revenue retention (NRR) through expansion and cross-selling.
- Winner: Alejo San Segundo, Cutover
- Finalist: Nick Schaefer, Center
- Finalist: Adhiti Narayan, CoStar
2: Tech Trailblazer, sponsored by Skilljar.
Recognizes a CSM with a masterful, forward-thinking approach to technology, data, and process.
- Winner: Molly Sitzer, Ellevation Education
- Finalist: Angus Lindsay, LightSpeedHQ
- Finalist: Ann Mansour, RouteThis
3: Churn Warrior, sponsored by Blind Zebra.
Recognizes a CSM who helps grow NRR with a proactive approach to solving problems and fighting churn.
- Winner: Connor Ronan, ClearGov
- Finalist: Lisa Autry, NAVEX
- Finalist: Sahil Sharma, Dynamic Yield
4: CS Advocate, sponsored by SuccessCOACHING.
Read More: SalesTechStar Interview with Debra Cancro, SVP of Data Products at Bigtincan
Recognizes a CSM who champions their CS team’s role in a way that other teams can’t ignore.
- Winner: Anna Kainova, Shelf
- Winner: Martin Malone, Interact
- Finalist: Nathan Guastella-Byren, Chili Piper
- Finalist: Ben Nicastri, HiBob
- Finalist: Sara Newman, Cision
- Finalist: Marcello Rosales, 6sense
5: Engagement Expert, sponsored by Higher Logic Vanilla.
Recognizes a CSM who goes above and beyond to create excellent customer experiences.
- Winner: Matt Michalak, CoreView
- Finalist: Christina Meguerian, Opterus
- Finalist: Emily Salzer, Tripleseat
6: Future CS Leader, sponsored by The Success League.
Recognizes a future leader who is new to Customer Success, but already making a major impact.
- Winner: Reza Slivka, Realync
- Finalist: Nick Barraclough, Nylas
- Finalist: Evan Saltzberg, Logiwa