Fugue (part of Snyk), the leader in developer-first cloud security, announced it has extended its lead over its competitors across a range of customer satisfaction metrics, according to a new report from G2, the world’s largest independent software marketplace. The report follows on the heels of Snyk’s acquisition of Fugue in February to integrate Fugue’s Unified Policy Engine and unique ability to connect cloud security posture back to infrastructure as code (IaC) into the Snyk Developer Security Platform. Snyk is the leader in developer security.
“Everything starting from the sales to the support and a product that works exactly what was promised. Also, great reporting verifying our compliance to customers. And the visualizer provides a mapping of all resources.”
Fugue customers are empowering their developers to design and build secure cloud environments and enabling security teams to focus on eliminating architectural vulnerabilities that play a central role in today’s cloud data breaches. By enabling the use of open source policy as code and automation across the software development life cycle (SDLC) for cloud infrastructure, Fugue serves as a force multiplier for overstretched security teams and helps developers move fast, unencumbered by security delays. Among its 15 closest competitors evaluated by G2, Fugue leads in eight of nine categories and is the only company to earn a perfect score of 100 for ease of administration, ease of setup, ease of doing business with, quality of support, and overall net promoter score.
- “Before performing our deployments in our client environments, we need to ensure the security standards and configurations across multiple AWS regions. Fugue provides a unified policy engine that is capable of overviewing our cloud compliance and governance both in the pre-deployment stage and post-deployment stage.”
- “Fast and reliable results from the dashboard, easy to fix misconfigurations and rules. Ease of use, nice user experience and look-and-feel, simple overview and fast SaaS service.”
- “Everything starting from the sales to the support and a product that works exactly what was promised. Also, great reporting verifying our compliance to customers. And the visualizer provides a mapping of all resources.”
- “Fugue is developer-centric, can provide continuous compliance reports, [and] Fugue’s visualization tool allows you to visualize all your cloud resources and where you have compliance issues.”
- “Solid SaaS for cloud provider security”
“Fugue continues to score big competitive wins over both legacy cloud security vendors and new entrants because it’s focused on empowering developers to build securely in the cloud and enabling security teams to invest their time on what matters most: preventing breaches,” said Josh Stella, chief architect at Snyk and previously co-founder and CEO of Fugue. “We’re obsessed with ensuring that our customers get up and running quickly and realize significant ROI with Fugue fast, and it’s great to see that effort reflected in the latest G2 report.”